This section is responsible for health research data repository management and monitoring and evaluation functions in order to support the overall objectives of the department.
What we do
- To monitor and evaluate day to day activities of the department.
- To effectively support the objectives of the department.
- Develop and manage a database to keep health research records and tracking of research study protocols.
- To assist in dissemination of health research information to the public and enhance visibility of the division through the website and social media platforms.
- Analyzing data from the DHIS 2 to visualize and feed into surveillance report.
- Build and manage an internal network domain for effective utilization of office equipment.
- Digitizing the process of submission and receiving of research study protocols.